Professor Dr. Wolfgang Amann
- Sound strategy, governance, and leadership
- Complexity management
- Modern humanistic and sustainable management
Wolfgang Amann is able to teach in following Languages
English, German, French
Main Research Interests
- Next generation executive education (practical wisdom, learning and leadership versatility, resilience)
- A complexity view on humanism, strategy, governance, and leadership
- International differences in understanding and practicing a more humanistic management
Wolfgang Amann in 50 Words
Wolfgang is passionately committed to advancing management and leadership education as well as the related institutions, such as universities, business schools, academies, or corporate universities. High impact learning journeys can prepare course participants for the challenges ahead.
Available for Travel
Wolfgang Amann is available for travel
Fostering learning versatility in business schools (2021).
Rethinking competitiveness for the real estate industry (2021).
Building a leadership pipeline for deans in business schools (2021).
Higher education management: Leading with ethics and transparency (2020).
Artificial intelligence and its impact on business (2020).
Understanding Islamic business (2020).
Doing business in Qatar - case studies for executive education from across industries (2020).
Management and business education in the time of AI (2019).
Advancing African Management Knowledge and Education (2019).
Mastering anti-corruption - The practitioners' view (2019).
Anti-corruption in management research and business school classrooms (2019).